Natex is an Illinois based trucking company that moves freight all over the country. It has been one of the most trusted companies in the business when it comes to moving high-class freight. They treat freight like information, and it is said that they take special measures to make sure the shipment arrives on time and in its best form. Natex has been in the trucking business far longer than all the other companies. Natex moves a lot of types of freight, which include; General Freight, Household Building Materials, Intermodal, US Mail, Dry Bulk, and Paper Products. Natex provides people with the opportunity of the best local jobs in Chicago.
Join the team of leading specialists in the trucking industry
As a company that started from one truck and grew into an international enterprise, natextruck understands the value of skilled and reliable truck drivers. We are always looking for new team members committed to our company’s values and open to professional growth. In our turn, we strive to provide a comfortable working atmosphere as well as transparent and predictable conditions. With each one of our driving jobs, you will receive the following benefits:
– Only new, clean and fully functional equipment and trucks.
– We respect your ways. Your cabin is your personal workspace, so you are welcome to keep yourself company with passengers or pets.
– We provide full Logbook and Roadside assistance around the clock.
– Our dispatch is available for you even after hours.
– We offer inspection bonuses for a workplace that is kept clean, safe and professional.
Here at natextruck, we understand that a fair salary is as important as convenient working conditions. We consider each of our drivers a high-class specialist and provide them with highest rates on the market. We offer straightforward rates with benefits for truck driving jobs in our company:- Dry Van Solo drivers: $0.70 - $0.72 cpm or 28 - 30% (depends on experience)- Local Intermodal/Drayage: $1500 - 3000$ a week or 30% (depends on experience- Flatbed: $3000 - 4000$ a week or 30% (depends on experience)
Every trucking company seeks to hire the candidates who spent many years on driving jobs. While we are always glad to employ experienced truckers, we don’t shy away from hiring some fresh blood. natextruck is open to those who are starting their career as truck drivers and seek opportunities for professional growth. These are the requirements every candidate for the truck driving jobs at our company should fulfill:
– You have to be at least 23 years old at the moment of applying for the job.
– You should have no accidents on your record in the past 3 years.
– Your record should show no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
– A successful applicant will have no DUI on their record in the past 10 years. We value accountability above all else.
– Dry Van Solo drivers: $0.70 - $0.72 cpm or 28 - 30% (depends on experience)
– Local Intermodal/Drayage: $1500 - 3000$ a week or 30% (depends on experience)
– Flatbed: $3000 - 4000$ a week or 30% (depends on experience)
We also welcome drivers with their own trucks; however, an owner operator’s truck should be 2012 or a newer model to comply with our fleet policies.